1 Mukhi Rudraksha One Mukhi Rudraksha As per Shastra’s :
1 Mukhi Rudraksha One Mukhi Rudraksha
” 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Shiva manifest. It gives worldly pleasures as well as freedom from cycles of birth ”
Essence of One Mukhi Rudraksha :
” The One Mukhi Rudraksha reduces the malefic effects of the Sun. This bead captures the element of Lord Shiva in complete perfection ”
Benefits of wearing the 1 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- General Benefits: Everyone can wear the 1 Mukhi Rudraksha as it is said to improve meditative focus which helps in achieving success.
- Spiritual Benefits: The 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to be beneficial for practicing meditation and yoga as it is believed to assist with developing focus. The wearer’s Sahasrara Chakra is believed to be energized to offer heightened consciousness and better focus. When the seventh chakra is activated, the soul energy is illuminated and enlightened.
- Health Benefits: The One Mukhi Rudraksha is said to be make the wearer experience a sense of calmness, which assists in reducing the level of stress. It is also considered to be good for the heart, blood pressure and eyesight.
Who should wear the One Mukhi Rudraksha :
The One Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn on the body or it can also be placed at home in the place of worship as this bead is Lord Shiva himself. It promotes a very strong, calm, individualistic nature. It is recommended for Doctors, Lawyers and Professors. Doctors need to detach themselves from the physical and emotional pain of the patient while diagnosing or treating a patient. Professors have to stay true to imparting knowledge equally to all without any bias.
Lawyers need to stay focused while practicing so that they can argue their case to receive a favourable judgement. It is also good for meditation and spirituality. This bead gives more focus, individuality, name and fame. It is recommended for people in leadership roles who desire to stay calm and unaffected while interacting with people and dealing with situations in life.
Story of Lord Shiva & One Mukhi Rudraksha :
In our scriptures there is a story. Lord Shiva was in his beautiful meditative state on the icy mount Kailash. Parvati his divine consort was pondering over her simple existence wondering why only riches, splendour and a bejewelled appearance should be associated with Goddess Lakshmi. She requested Shiva that he should grant her a rich luxurious abode that is unmatched in beauty, wealth and splendour.
The compassionate Lord immediately granted her this wish and ordered Yaksharaja Kubera to build a palace called Shivnagari. This township was an architectural marvel embedded with riches. Parvati was elated and accompanied Shiva to live in this new rich abode. She adorned herself with jewellery and silken attire. When she approached Lord Shiva his eyes were closed and he was in his usual meditative state. Shiva the supreme soul was neither affected by living in the mountains nor amidst splendour and riches. His blissful form made her realise what is true happiness. She asked for forgiveness and returned to Kailash and to stay blissfully with the eternal Shiva.
Just like Lord Shiva who could command unparalleled riches in one moment and stay unaffected by it, the One Mukhi Rudraksha grants such a power to its wearer as per texts. The Shiv Puran (Ch. 25, Sl. 65) clearly mentions that Goddess Laxmi never leaves the place where a One Mukhi Rudraksha is worshipped. In other words a man blissfully enjoys unlimited wealth while existing with detachment and bliss.
Please Note :
The round Nepal one Mukhi Rudraksha is a myth. Though they are mentioned in Puranas they are non-existent. As per Rudralife’s research and experience the one Mukhi Nepal beads sold in the market are fakes.
People should avoid purchasing them as they are costly and designed to trick the normal eye. The original Ek Mukhi that is naturally available is the Half-moon or cashew nut shaped from South of India (Elaeocarpus Tuberculatus).
The half-moon shape beads are an alternate for the Nepal variety. The other variety that is available is from Indonesia (Java). Rudralife suggests people to go for the half-moon shape (Kaju Dana) only as these have shown good results as per customer experiences.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.
एकमुखी रुद्राक्ष का आकार ओंकार होता है। इसमें साक्षात भगवान शिव का वास होता है। मान्यता है कि एक मुखी रुद्राक्ष (Eka Mukhi Rudraksha) धारण करने से भगवान शिव की शक्तियां प्राप्त होती है।
Mantra : || ॐ ह्रीम नमः ||