Copper Hawan Kund
Copper Hawan Kund Can be used on various Hawan Occassions like Grah Puja, Marriage, Birth and templesHandles on two sides for easy use
Cleaning Instrucations:- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher. Use pitambri powder to clean copper utensils and wipe with soft cotton cloth Copper Hawan Kund
Copper Products Tarnish/oxidize over time, this is Natural for Copper products. Please follow the care Instruction manual for cleaning Copper products. Sample Copper Cleaning powder and instruction manual is provided with every order
It is a worship item made up of copper. Some woods, dhoop, ghee are burnt in this hawan kund. It is provided with two copper handles easy to hold & shift the hawan kund from one place to other. It has a flat bottom that can be placed easily on flat surface.
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanat damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don’t use it regularly. * Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Pitambri Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. More effective than traditional cleaners like tamarind, lemon and buttermilk. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Specification:-Weight-120 Grams, Diameter-4.5″ Inches, Height-1.5″ Inches, Color-Brown, Material-Copper
- Hawan Kund is one of the most important part for the ritual.It”s a very sacred structure from where the fire communicates all our prayers to different deities. Easy to use and perform sacred pooja rituals.
- The structure of the havan kund itself generates energy to perform the rituals. Made as per authentic vedic science in copper. This havan can be used in homes, temples, religious ceremonies. Available in various sizes Havan is a sacred fire ritual done in the Hindu tradition.
- It is a worship item made up of copper. Some woods, dhoop, ghee are burnt in this hawan kund. It is provided with two copper handles easy to hold & shift the hawan kund from one place to other. It has a flat bottom that can be placed easily on flat surface.
- The structure of hawan kund itself generates energy to perform the ritual. The sacred fire acts as a link between man’s consciousness and the cosmic consciousness.