- Rudraksha Mala Beads 54 – 5 Mukhi traditionally used as prayer beads. They are associated with Hindu Deity LORD SHIVA and is worn for protection by his devotees.
- Very famous beads for making Organic Jewellery, valued as semi precious stones
- Rudraksha beads may be strong together as a mala and used to count the repetition of a mantra or prayer, Most garlands contain 108 beads plus one, as 54 is considered sacred and a suitable number of times to recite a short mantra.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala – Big Size
- 100% Natural & Original Nepali ( 54 ) Big Size Beads 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala
- Weight 230 Gm to 250 Gm, Size 25 MM To 35 MM.
- Natural Big Size Beads Mala Comes With Certificate With Good Packaging.
- This Natural Rudraksha Mala Is Used For Mantra Jaap.
- Package Include : Natural Big Size Beads Rudraksha Mala