Hawan Kit , Yagya or Homa is referred to a fire ritual, where we provide herbal sacrifices to the holy fire. Havan ritual is an important part of many Hindu ceremonies and its variation are continued in Buddhism and Jainism as well.
The Sanskrit word homa (होम) is from the root hu, which refers to “pouring into the fire, offer, sacrifice” and the word yajna (Sanskrit: यज्ञ; yajña) means to worship and appears in Vedic text.
According to Hinduism, every matter is made up of five elements which are Earth (bhumi), Water (jala), Fire (agni), Air (Vayu) and Space (aakash). In Havan, we use the thermal energy of fire and the sound energy of the mantras for therapeutic application which purifies the air and brings harmony in the environment. Hawan Kit
The fire destroys the offering and has a purifying effect on the devotee and the environment. The chanting of mantras and offering to fire create a revitalizing and rejuvenating effect for both the body and mind.
1. Havan Purifies the surrounding air.
2. Creates a pure, nutritional and medicinal atmosphere.
3. Fire act as a pesticide for the home.
4. Earth attracts minerals due to heat.
5. Mantras sound energy is very good for eardrums.
6. Reduction in the bacterial count where Havan is performed.
7. Sunrise and sunset are the times at which havan are performed offer maximum healing to atmosphere and humans.
8. Carbon dioxide in small quantities gets mixed with aromatic vapors and act as a cerebral stimulant.
9. Yagna’s ash as an effective fertilizer.
10. Removal of foul odors from the surrounding atmosphere.