LAB CERTIFIED 4 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA (PREMIUM QUALITY):
NOTE: THIS IS PREMIUM QUALITY 4 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
Rudraksha Mala beads have been worn by Sages and Yogis since ancient Vedic times for their profound spiritual significance and powerful healing properties. Usually the beads are strung together as a mala and may be used to shield negative energy. It is the seed of a particular tree species which usually grows at a certain altitude in the mountains – mainly in the Himalayan or Nepal region. The 4 mukhi rudraksha bead is considered to represent knowledge is blessed by Lord Brahma.
Mantra : || ॐ ह्रीम नमः ||
Disclaimer –Image color and sizes may vary.
Benefits of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha:
- The wearer becomes organized and focused in his/her thinking and behavior.
- It is highly beneficial for teachers, writers, students, businessmen, scholars, journalists, and researchers.
- In order to increase the power of your memory, you can soak three beads of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha in warm milk for about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the beads from the glass of milk and consume the milk.
- This mystical four Mukhi Rudraksha regularly brings about a positive change in the life of the wearer.
- It helps to improve immunity.
- It enhances the power of the mind to focus.
- It dispels darkness and delusion.
- It energizes the 7 chakras to spin at a higher frequency.
- It enhanced divine vibrations.
- The Four Mukhi Rudraksha made of 32 beads enhances the most advantageous functioning of the Chakras.
- He is regarded as the spiritual master of all the gods.
- The four Mukhi Rudraksha is known for its various beneficial effects such as in regulating the functioning of the thyroid gland and improves immunity.
- It gives relief in sore throat, gives relief symptoms related to asthma, good for the respiratory system and other respiratory disorders.
There are no reviews yet.